Friday, November 21, 2008

Chrome, Firefox, Opera ?

7:04 PM by admin · 0 comments


Its more than two months since Google launched its brand new browser Chrome.

After having used it for as long as its been, alongside my personal favorite Firefox, and trying a bit of Opera 9.5 (actually there is now a 9.6 version) as well, I should say I am very impressed with the features of the new browser from Google.

But perhaps since I have for long been using Firefox, I would still like to go for it atleast until Chrome would accomodate frequently used features like add-ons and plugins in it.

More importantly I will have to come back to Firefox to use Feedly, coz google wouldn't care to do much about its reader.

But on the speed front I should say its Opera that wins hands-down. It beats both the Chrome and Firefox browsers. Infact I was amazed the guys at Opera could comeup with such a very good product after a long innings of being an also-ran in the field. But the competition is going to be tough for them just as it is going to be for Firefox.

With the kind of muscle and vast resources that Google has, not to mention their zeal to revolutionize the online space, it is obviously going to give every other browser a run for their money. The biggest loser obviously is Internet Explorer, which I do not even care to put a hyperlink for.


comments

0 Responses to "Chrome, Firefox, Opera ?"

Other headlines from Indiatrends.info

IndiaTrends.info