Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Makeover websites :

4:06 AM by admin · 0 comments

Look who's got a makeover.

Moneycontrol.com has finally received a much needed makeover. But guys if you are wondering where all the clutter from moneycontrol homepage has gone to , check this out: easymf.com . Aah yeah, thats from Web18 again. I never knew of this website until I checked the latest quarter results of the company wherein it had this big list of them all. Indiaearnings.com has got 'some' makeover, for the good.

If thats the story with the online arm of Network18 group, here is one of their fierce competitor NDTV's list.
NDTV.com ( I am not sure when) has also got a facelift. Is the work any better than the earlier version ? Yeah, a bit. And thats because I thought the earlier one was such crap. Is the work any impressive ? Naah. Never with the main news getting stacked up in a sidebar.

And there is this NDTVKhabar.com . I am new to it. But I wonder who got the Khabar name first: IBNKhabar.com or NDTVKhabar.com (needless to add the former is the better appealing one).

comments

0 Responses to "Makeover websites :"

Other headlines from Indiatrends.info

IndiaTrends.info